- LET US CLEAR THE PROCEDURE OF UMRAH BOOKING?
- AFTER YOUR DESIREABLE BOOKING WE MAKE THE BOOKING THROUGH OUR SUPPLILER, AFTER HAVING CONFIRMATION THE 50% AMOUNT YOU HAVE TRANSFER TO US. AND THE REST BEING PAID 15 DAYS PRIOR DEPARTURE.
- CAN PERSON TRAVEL ALONE; IS THERE ANY HITCH OF AGE?
- IN TAILOR MADE PACKAGES YOU CAN TRAVEL ALONE THE AGE LIMIT IS 45 YEARS. IN GROUPS OF FAMILY NO AGE RESTRICTIONS.
- WHAT IS THE CONSIDERABLE AGE FOR MEHRAM?
- MORE THEN 18 YEARS.
- WHAT IS THE POLICY CONCERNING CANCELLATION OF TRIP?
- Payment is required in full prior to visa authorization application- this is a requirement by the Ministry of Hajj. Refunds on the ground arrangement portion of the payment cannot be given. Depending on the ticket type we may be able to refund the ticket amount less cancellation charges, if any. If the ticket has not yet been issued then there will be no cancellation charges.
- CAN I COMBINE THE TRIP WITH STOPOVER IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?
- In Hajj tickets not possible however in Umrah yes you can combine your trip with any other destination, if you are not travelling with the group or in case you are not holding special fare restricted air ticket.
- DATE CHANCES ARE POSSIBLE AFTER AIR BOOKING?
- It is possible after necessary refund/cancellation penalty, if the holding tickets are not restricted.
- What are the charges for child and infant?
- If the children require a bed or seat in the transportation they then pay the full adult charge if 2 young children share on bad they pay 50% of the adult rate plus a service charges. If no bed/seats are required then they pay just the service/visa charges. Airlines typically charge 65-70% of the adult fare for children plus taxes and 10% for infants.
- HOW MUCH TIME ALLOWS BETWEEN BOOKING AND DATE OF TRAVEL?
- An absolute minimum of 21 days must be given to allow for visa authorization, visa processing and the necessary accommodation, flight reservation and confirmations.
- WHAT HAPPENED IF I FACE PROBLEM AT THE TIME OF ARRIVAL IN SAUDI ARABIA?
- In the unlikely event of you having a problem with the accommodation/transportation-booked, we will issue you with a number of emergency contact numbers that you should contact in the first instance-otherwise you may contact us by phone or email here in the DELHI and we will do our utmost to resolve your problem ASAP.
- CAN I SELECT HOTELS OF MY CHOICE?
- You may choose from any hotel from our wide selection of hotels ranging, from 5 stars deluxe to 2 stars economy hotels-subject to availability.
- CAN I GET UMRAH VISA WITHOUT HOTEL BOOKING
- No, this is no longer possible and is against the law Saudi Arabia-accommodation must be booked and paid through the authorized agent.
- HOW DO I TRAVEL BETWEEN MAKKAH AND MADINA?
- Basically our package covers the same, however the same, however the Saudi Arabian Public transport company (SAPTCO) offers an hourly service between Makkah and Madina throughout the day on quality and reliable air conditioned coaches, at an approximate cost of Rs. …………………..return. Alternatively you can hire a cab for approximately Rs………………… one way. The coach stations are located near the Haramain.
- ARE ZIYARAT TRIPS INCLUDED IN BOTH HOLY CITIES AND HOWMANY PLACES ARE THERE TO VISIT?
- Usually included, At least five places in each city covers.
- HOW MANY TIMES IN A YEAR CAN I GET AN UMRAH VISA AND FOR HOW MANY DAYS?
- Under the new system there are no restrictions on the number of times that you can apply for an Umrah visa as long as the criteria for Umrah visa met.
- CAN A LADY TRAVEL FOR UMRAH HERSELF?
- It is a requirement of the Shariah as well as the Saudi government that a women must travel with a valid Mahram (close male relative) i.e. father, son, brother, grandson, maternal or paternal uncle, grandfather, nephew, father-in-law, son in law
- WILL I HAVE A GUIDE FOR UMRAH?
- No, the package doesn’t covers, however the guide will manage you own,
the Hijaz Govt. license to several person are available outside the Al Harmain AsSharifain.
- WHAT ARE THE HOTELS CHECKIN AND CHECKOUT TIME?
- Check in time 1600 and checkout time 1400.
Check-List for Umrah Requirements
- Legal residence status in home country.
- For New Converts, Islamic certificate notarized by an Islamic Centre
- Valid passport for at least six more months and acceptable both for entry to Saudi Arabia and entry to the next destination.
- Meningitis vaccine (ACYW 135 only) – Vaccination proof in the past 3 years of less.
- For women, proof of kinship (marriage certificate) with application form.
- For women over the age of 45 (without a Mahram), letter of no objection from her Mahram authorizing her to travel
- Birth certificated for children 18 and under
- Signed Registration Forms (Email attachments sent in conformation Email from Travels Agent).
GENERAL DESCRIPTION FOR PACKAGES
All our packages include:
Return Ticket (Economy Class)
Visa Stamping Fees
Accommodation A/C and Mini Fridge in Rooms and breakfast including, (if you avail 5 star hotel)
Umrah KIT get free: 1 handy Bag, Book/s, Tasbih, Ihram (1)
Complimentary Umrah Training
Tour Guide available (in group booking)
Our Travels agency will apply umrah visa on your behalf. The agency is unable to guarantee the obtaining of any visa and consequently accept no liability whatsoever for any refusal or delay in obtaining Umrah Visa. The Company reserves the right to claim any associated costs incurred as a result of the delay or refusal. The Company is also not liable for any de;ay in obtaining umrah visa dur to misplace / lost of passport in embassy. The company is not liable if embassy keeps passport for longer period due to additional checks.